Industrial Communication and Control Testing
Product Testing and Demonstration Capabilities
The Infrastructure Solutions Lab℠ tests and demonstrates a number of industrial communication and control solutions, including:
- Performance simulations:
- Cabling infrastructure
- VFD noise
- Network fabric and hardware optimization
- IP camera and physical security integration
- Technology deployment best practices
- Application engineering assistance
- Customer demonstrations.
Industrial Communications Business Benefits
Anixter's Infrastructure Solutions Lab℠ is a uniquely useful resource because it provides information and knowledge to keep you current and competitive.
As an end-user client, The Lab allows you to:
- See end-to-end solutions rather than just the performance of single component at the manufacturer facility
- Discuss complete solutions with our certified technical experts
- Learn methods to optimize performance of your communication infrastructure.
Our system integrator partners gain useful knowledge from:
- Exposure to the latest cybersecurity technologies
- Demonstrating multimanufacturer integration.
Architects, engineers and consultants benefit from:
- Use of a demonstration and testing facility for the newest technologies
- Knowledge of the latest technological trends in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Industrial Communications Support
Anixter's UL certified Infrastructure Solutions Lab℠ in Glenview, Illinios, United States, is a one-of-a-kind facility for testing industrial communications products. The Lab is equipped with the best available technology to demonstrate and test everything from enterprise cabling and VFD noise to video surveillance and access control products. Staffed by industry professionals from a wide range of technological disciplines, The Lab's mission is to:
- Educate you on the newest automation and networking best practices, standards and technologies
- Demonstrate the latest industrial communications and control solutions available from our manufacturer partners
- Evaluate your network infrastructure so that you can select the right products for your specific needs.