Anixter's technical leadership sets us apart from our competitors. Our goal is to provide the highest level of technical and engineering services and knowledge across the industries we serve. With qualified industry experts and engineers working in our labs all over the globe, we deliver. Whether you want to know more about the latest products, applications, industry trends, standards or technologies, Anixter has the answers and experience to help you make informed choices.
Technical Services and Engineering
Answers From the Top Technical and Engineering Experts
Anixter has highly esteemed technical sales and engineering experts dedicated to creating custom solutions to fit your wire and cabling, security, networking or fastener applications. They are known as Anixter's Technology Solutions Group℠ and consist of:
- Fasteners quality certified personnel composed of Six Sigma green and black belts, who are experienced in engineering cost and waste reductions, and improving performance and quality
- 90 BICSI-certified Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDDs)
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNAs)
- Security specialists with Physical Security Professional Certification (PSPs)
- Industrial communication and control specialists
Anixter's dedicated Technology Solutions Group℠ personnel have years of experience in the wire and cable, security, networking or fastener industries and they are ready to assist you.
Expert Tools and Resources
As a customer and business partner, you have access to a wide array of technical tools and resources, including:
- Anixter's Infrastructure Solutions LabSM
- Anixter's Fastener Quality Labs (A-Labs)
- The Virtual Engineer, our online support tool for your company's fastener and "C" Class product design engineers
- Our Fasteners Six Sigma green and black belts who engineer waste and cost out of projects and processes
- Anixter's Preferred Parts List, a powerful tool to help drive down the use of high-cost fasteners
- Tailored and onsite training through Anixter UniversitySM
- Industry memberships including ISO, IEEE, TIA, NECA, ONVIF and the Green Grid
- Independent, third-party testing and verification
- Technical reference documents
- Case studies
- White papers
- Educational events.
Find out how Anixter's fastener technical services and engineering skills can benefit your manufacturing business.
Anixter's Technology Solutions Group (TSG) provides product and solution guidance to provide system reliability and longevity.