Panduit’s ability to provide network agility and operational efficiency is complemented by Anixter’s ability to replicate and deliver these infrastructure solutions anywhere in the world via our global value-added distribution network. The combination of these core values delivers optimal results.
Panduit: Delivering Solutions With Anixter
Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimize their physical infrastructure through simplification, agility and operational efficiency. Panduit provides customer assurance with innovative, leading edge products that are designed to exceed performance expectations and value through:
- Panduit’s global lab research engineers, scientists and application experts who work with leading research and development organizationsPanduit’s Executive Briefing center, a state-of-the-art facility designed specifically for demonstrating their broad electrical and enterprise product ranges
- Leadership in fiber optic cable and connectivity research, design, and development
- Delivering leading-edge fiber optic solutions that meet the bandwidth and reliability demands of today's deployments and provide a migration path to the applications of tomorrow
- Participation in various standards setting bodies such as the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), Fibre Channel Industry Association (FCIA), and the Ethernet Alliance (EA)
- Contribution to new developments and deployment of multimode optical fiber including; correlated the relationship between Differential Mode Delay (DMD) and Bit Error Rate (BER) and OM4 multimode optical fiber in the IEEE’s 802.3ba 40/100 Gbps Ethernet standard.
- Unified Physical Infrastructure: Industrial Automation Micro Data Center
- Physical Infrastructure Considerations for Data Center Consolidation
- 10 Gb/s Physical Infrastructure for I/O Consolidation in the Data Center
- Unified Physical Infrastructure Vision
- Data Center Design Guide Mapping Logical and Physical Architectures
- Unified Physical Infrastructure Approach
- Technology Considerations in a Connected Building Environment
- Achieving Financial and Functional Advantages in Connected Buildings
- Optimizing Control Panel Layouts for Noise Mitigation in Factory Automation
- Arc Flash and Electrical Safety
- Deploying a Vertical Exhaust System to Achieve Energy Efficiency
Coaxial Cabling Infrastructure
Copper Cabling Infrastructure
Fiber Optic Cabling Infrastructure
Racks And Cabinets
Tools & Abrasives
Tools and Supplies
Voice & Data Cable
Please define the message for when services down in the Homepage Site Config property.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.