Contractors, Integrators and Consultants
Helping You Exceed Your Customers' Expectations
- Responsive customer service: Our salespeople have driven products to customers themselves, arranged weekend deliveries, and sourced common and obscure products.
- Dedicated inside sales reps: Anixter will assign an inside customer service representative to you so we develop a closer business relationship and a deeper understanding of your needs and expectations.
- Quick quote turn-around: Call or email your inside sales rep with your urgent request, and we'll provide you with the information you want, when you want it.
- Sourcing advice and information: You know the scope of your project. We can help you source the right products and get them to you on time and on budget, advising you of delivery updates every step of the way.
- Backup in a crisis: Whether it's expert advice, a product change, shift in timescale or new delivery site, we are here to get the job done and your project complete.
Solutions That Give You a Competitive Edge
You can expect Anixter's world-class product inventory, solution expertise and tailored Supply Chain Solutions to assist you in:
- Sourcing the right materials for your project
- Eliminating scrap, excess and obsolescence
- Reducing nonproductive labor expenses
- Mitigating risk
- Improving your financial and operational efficiencies.
Our specialized technical expertise, customized services and innovative solutions help you prevent profit leaks and avoid risk so you can focus on your own professional specialty.
Control System Integrators
Our best-in-class offerings with global industrial Ethernet partners make sure that your solution fits the environment and is compatible with automation.
Anixter offers electrical contractors solutions to help reduce unproductive labor, reduce scrap and excess, mitigate risk and increase financial leverage.
Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Industry Solutions and Products
Anixter helps EPC customers deploy large-scale projects with technical expertise, a global distribution network and strategic manufacturer partnerships.
In-Building Wireless Integrators
We leverage our in-building wireless (IBW) network and cabling experience to help you integrate end-to-end IBW solutions.