APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in power and cooling services, provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data center, and manufacturing environments. Backed by the strength, experience, and wide network of Schneider Electric, APC delivers well planned, flawlessly installed and maintained solutions throughout their lifecycle. Through its unparalleled commitment to innovation, APC delivers energy efficient solutions for critical technology and industrial applications.
APC by SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company's 100,000+ employees achieved sales of more than $22 billion in 2009, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”.
The Schneider Electric Advantage
- The most comprehensive component offer addressing over 60% of the products present in a data center.
- Standard Modular Architectures previously designed for small and medium data centers - now adapted to the large and extra-large data center.
- Data Center Lifecycle Services for the North American market and leveraging this newly acquired knowledge and experience to expand our offer into France, India and China.
- StruxureWare for Data Centers empowering the data center manager with access to all of the data & tools need to operate more reliable, efficient, productive, safe and green data centers.
A paradigm shift in a peculiar year for the it industry in the region
We are now in the final part of 2015, a year that has been very peculiar because of the movements of all the players in the market, as they pursue the sales and market share targets.
Network migration: high-performance structured cabling
The increasing demand for bandwidth technologies requires servers and network hardware to make them more versatile to compensate multiple migration options throughout their lifecycles.
Data Center infrastructure management DCIM
¿Not convinced there is a one-size-fits-all strategy for data center infrastructure management?
Environmental sustainability - A high business potential - Part 2
Explaining and citing examples of how IT can assist its organization in meeting sustainability compliance goals can provide a competitive advantage that enables a professional to secure more business.
Network cabling architectures for Data Centers
The selection of the network cabling architecture is driven by both the technical and financial factors of the data center design. In general, ToR architectures are better suited for data center environments requiring low latency and high-performance server connections where EoR and MoR architectures look to optimize cost and flexibility.
Getting an efficient Data Center refrigerated?
There are many ways to apply different solutions within your data center in order to optimize thermal management; however, Anixter suggests that there are four basic solutions: Passive Cooling Containment Cooling Units Precision Air, Heat Exchanger tailgate.
Data solutions for the DataCenter - Part 2
In the previous note in this series of publications on Data Solutions for the Datacenter we discussed the concept and history of electrical communications as well as the development of data networks since the appearance of the first minicomputers in 1963.
Understanding the new Category 8 standard
There is some confusion in the market around the pending Category 8 standard, which should be finalized in 2014.
Environmental sustainability - A high business potential - Part 1
The concepts of Sustainability, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), and Ecology continue to captivate customers and the perception is currently and continuously changing.
Datacenter, the epicenter of the network technology evolution
The more we move further into this decade, we cannot help feeling curious or even feel the need to look back to the past to remember the ideas about the future that were created the past century. And then, comparing that with where we are today.
More APC Schneider Electric News
- Schneider Electric Enhances Data Centre Cooling Efficiency and Capacity with its Second Generation InRow RC
- Schneider Electric StruxureWare™ Data Center Operation v7.4 Offers Increased Colocation Management Capabilities
- Schneider Electric StruxureWare for Data Centers Wins DCIM Category at DCS Awards
- New Schneider Electric Smart-UPS On-Line Are First Single-Phase Range With Unity Power Factor Capability
- DCIM: A Powerful Tool to Address Data Center Issues that Virtualization Brings
- Wait and Hope: A Strategy for Data Center Overcooling
- How DCIM Helped a University’s Data Center
- Schneider Electric’s New Modular Power Distribution Units Allow Users to Quickly Configure and Expand Their Power Distribution Network
- Schneider Electric’s Uninterruptible Power Supply Products First to Achieve ENERGY STAR® Qualification
- Schneider Electric Launches Comprehensive Energy Management Solution Portfolio for Channel Partners and Resellers
- Schneider Electric Launches White Paper App for Apple iOS and Android Phone or Tablet Devices
- Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare Data Center Operation v7.2 Features New IT Optimization Capabilities
- Technical Comparison of On-line vs. Line-interactive UPS Designs
- Improving Rack Cooling Performance Using Airflow ManagementTM Blanking Panels
- Facility Operations Maturity Model for Data Centers
- Types of Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
- Fundamentals of Managing the Data Center Life Cycle for Owners
- Implementing Hot and Cold Air Containment in Existing Data Centers
- The Use of Ceiling-Ducted Air Containment in Data Centers
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing: Optimized Power, Cooling, and Management Maximizes Benefits
- A Quantitative Comparison of High Efficiency AC vs. DC Power Distribution for Data Centers
- How Data Center Infrastructure Management Software Improves Planning and Cuts Operational Costs
- Power and Cooling Capacity Management for Data Centers
- Implementing Energy Efficient Data Centers
- Cooling Entire Data Centers Using Only Row Cooling
Please define the message for when services down in the Homepage Site Config property.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.