Transition Networks INC., an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner, is an industry leader with 30 years of experience designing data network integration products that deliver the bandwidth, distance and security demanded by today’s networks while future proofing for tomorrow. Offering support for multiple protocols, any interface, and a multitude of hardware platforms, including Hardened Ethernet, Carrier Ethernet, CWDM, 1G/10G Ethernet, SFPs, PoE and PoE+, Transition Networks gives you the power to deliver and manage traffic reliably over fiber in any data network – in any application – in any environment.
Transition’s product portfolio offers the ability to:
- Add new devices without replacing network cabling infrastructure
- Extend network distances by adding fiber only where you need it
- Provide a link between different media types that is transparent to the network
- Keep pace with changing technology
- Integrate high-bandwidth devices into the network
To learn more about Transition Networks visit www.transition.com.
03/11/2017Ethernet Over Alternative Cable Type Solutions Overview
Reduce cost, simplify installation with less disruption and planning, and reduce time to service. Learn more about Transition Networks Alternative Cable Type Solutions.
17/10/2017Transition Networks Expands Fiber-to-the-Desktop Solutions with Network Interface Cards Supporting M.2 Interface
New NICs meet growing demand for fiber connections to small form factor PCs. Learn more about new network interface cards from Transition Networks.
03/10/2017Transition Networks Launches Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Media Converters with Small Form-Factor Pluggable Optics
Transition Networks has announced its new family of 10/100/1000 Ethernet small form-factor pluggable (SFP)-based enterprise-class media converters (SGPAT1040-x05) with Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+). Learn more.
31/08/2017Leading Data Services Provider, Iron Mountain, Standardizes on Transition Networks for Media Conversion
To find out how Iron Mountain built its secure, easy to manage data center environment, download Transition Networks' case study now!
24/02/2017Transition Networks Announces Their New Smart Managed PoE+ Switch Portfolio
Transition Networks addresses demand for power in security networks with built-in Device Management System (DMS) for PoE+ Switches.
28/07/2017Media Converter Line Card from Transition Networks
View Transition Networks’ broad product offering through Anixter EMEA on this simple, easy to read Media Conversion Line Card.
10/07/2017Transition Networks Launches Two New Managed Hardened PoE+ Switches
Transition Networks introduces two new managed hardened PoE+ switches.
10/07/2017Transition Networks Launches Ethernet Over 2-Wire Coax SFP Extender
Transition Networks is excited to share that the Ethernet Over 2-Wire / Coax SFP Extender has been released. Read more.
- Enterprise - As a 25-year trusted enterprise partner, Transition Networks builds on strong industry relationships and world class networking products to provide customized, scalable, energy efficient, optical solutions aimed at securing communications while assuring increased return on investment from critical network assets.
- Service Provider – For Service Providers that provide fiber-based services, Transition Networks designs and manufactures carrier grade products that make it easy to grow your revenue, grow your services and satisfy your customers.
- Industrial – Transition Networks designs the most reliable fiber integration products engineered for hardened or industrial environments – bringing the security, intelligence and global support to manage your network for a lifetime.
- Government - As a trusted government partner for over 25 years, Transition Networks builds on strong agency relationships to provide customized, energy efficient, optical solutions aimed at securing communications while assuring increased return on investment from critical network assets.
The ION Platform
Smart Managed PoE+ Switches with Device Management System