COMNET COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | FDC10M1B
Bi-directional Contact Closure Transceiver, mm, 1 fiber
The ComNet FDC10 Series bi-directional contactclosure transceiver provides bi-directional transmissionof contact closure over one multimode or single-modeoptical fiber. The transceiver has a contact inputand a 0.5 amp contact output. Plug-and-play desi gnensures ease of installation requiring no electrical oroptical adjustments. The bi-directional contact closuremodule has two relay outputs and one relay input. Onerelay output follows the "relay input" at the remoteend. When the remote "relay input" is shorted, the localrelay output is closed and vice-versa. The secondrelay output is closed when "carrier" is detected fromthe remote end, this indicates that the optical fiber isconnected and that the remote end has power and isoperating. The relay p osition (open for RED and closedfor GREEN) is indicated by separate bi-color indicatorsfor each relay.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Transmits a single contact closure in one or two
- Distances up to 69 km (43 miles)
- 24 VDC, 0.5 amp relay output, normally open
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection from
- r surges and other voltage transient events.
- Point-to-Point transmission architecture
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibrati humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection)
- of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for
- Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- No in-field electrical or optical adjustments required
- Bi-Col(Red/Green) Carrier Detect and Relay closed
- Relay contact for Carrier Detect (normally closed with
- carrier present)
- Automatic resettable solid-state current limiters
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Data
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.