INTERLOGIX | MC251-4P/1S
Ethernet to SFP Industrial Media Converter, 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX/BX/LX SFP Slot, RJ45, 24 Volt AC, 24 to 48 Volt DC, 77 Watt, IP30, Metal Enclosure
IFS Ethernet to SFP Industrial Media Converters offer four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports and 100Base-FX transmission on either multimode or single-mode optical utilizing SFP technology. Specifically designed for stable and reliable operation in electricall y harsh and climatically demanding environments, the module’s slim, IP-30 standard metal case accommodates DIN-rail or wall mounting for efficient installation in multiple applications.
- 4 RJ-45 Ports 10/100Base-TX W/PoE
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- 1 SFP Port (MC251-4P/1S)
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture with Wire-Speed Filtering and Forwarding Rates
- Prevents Packet Loss with Back Pressure (Half-Duplex) and IEEE 802.3X se Frame-Flow Control
- Supports upto 15.4 Watts for Each PoE Port
- Auto Detect Powered Device (PD)
- Circuit Protection Prevents Power Interference Between Ports
- Remote Power Feeding upto 328 Foot
- Robust Hardened Design
- Provides Either Din-Rail or Wallnting
- Redundant Power with Reverse-Polarity Protection
- Alarm Relay Output for Power-Failure Alert
CE, FCC, IEEE 802.3, IEC 60068-2-32/60068-2-27/60068-2-6, EIA/TIA-568
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.