The Anixter 2016 Annual Report highlights a year of significant progress, demonstrating how Anixter continues to pursue growth and opportunity.
“As we enter our 60th year of business, we are well positioned as a leader in large, growing and fragmented markets. We are pleased with how our differentiated business model is resonating with customers and suppliers as the unique global support capabilities we provide are helping our customers lower costs, reduce risk and improve their supply chains.” – Bob Eck, President and CEO
- Achieved $7.6 billion in sales
- Leveraged increased exposure in the North American utility segment as a result of the acquisition of the Power Solutions business from HD Supply in 2015
- Awarded a $750 million, five-year contract serving one of the largest investor-owned utilities in the U.S. - the largest contract in Anixter history
- Improved market share in the professional audio and video segment
- Delivered organic growth in every region of the world we do business
Read the full annual report to discover how we are driving value for our customers around the world.