exacqVision S-Series Network Storage Servers
Video archiving for exacqVision Edge IP Camera VMS
The exacqVision S-Series Network Storage servers provide a fully integrated video and audio archive solution for IP cameras utilizing the exacqVision Edge Video Management System (VMS). Simultaneously search video stored both locally on exacqVision Edge cameras and centralized S-Series systems with no special steps required. Easily administer exacqVision Edge cameras and S-Series using the free exacqVision client interface.
Expand Edge camera storage beyond short term storage on the camera for long term or redundant video and audio archiving.
- Archive up to 4 TB per exacqVision Edge camera on S-Series - More than 100x of most SD cards!
- Archive up to 32TB on S-Series
- Expandable by adding more S-Series servers or installing more drives
Archive the video you need from your exacqVision Edge cameras.
- Choose only high value audio and video to archive to S-Series or archive everything recorded from an exacqVision Edge camera to S-Series.
- Archive multiple exacqVision Edge cameras to the same S-Series.
- Flexibility to set different archiving rules on individual exacqVision Edge cameras.
High performance archiving of multiple exacqVision Edge VMS cameras to a single S-Series:
- Archive up to 64 exacqVision Edge VMS cameras per S-Series.
- 750 Mbps continuous archive capacity in single NIC mode.
- 1,000 Mbps continuous archive capacity with included dual NIC’s configured in bonded mode.
Desktop storage server, 750Mbps (single NIC) or 1,000Mbps (dual NIC) continuous storage rate, 8 drive bays max 32TB, dual Gb NIC, integrated exacqVision storage software, 3 year hardware warranty and software updates. 4 TB model utilizes 2TB drives, 8TB and above models utilize 4TB drives.