Lumberg Automation ASB-R Rugged Passive Distribution Boxes
Belden adds extremely robust passive ASB-R (Actuator Sensor Box–Ruggedized) distribution boxes to its Lumberg Automation product line.
The new passive ASB-R rugged distribution boxes enable the reliable connection of actuators and sensors even in the most demanding environments. The robust and fully potted die-cast zinc housing can withstand shavings, welding sparks, aggressive coolants, lubricants, as well as shock and vibration. Available in more than twenty versions - all with an IP67 protection rating - the distribution boxes feature high operational reliability and boast an outstanding price-performance ratio.
- High quality materials and attractive design for sophisticated requirements
- Embedded ports for an extremely low-profile space-saving design
- Fully potted die-cast zinc housings and integrated ports ensure the highest mechanical strength and reliability, plus maximum protection against even the most adverse environmental conditions
- Versions with two channels per M12 port permit compact cost-saving double occupancy for up to 16 signals
- Optimized slot arrangement permits easy handling even when T-junctions are used
- Standard M12 connection technology reduces wiring costs