Lumberg Automation's LioN-Power All-in-One Portfolio for Data Communication
The all-new LioN-Power multi-protocol I/O modules by Lumberg Automation offer high flexibility and easy installation.
- Suitable for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and IO-Link as either single- or multiprotocol variants
- Selectable power connection: 7/8” and M12 Power (L-coded with up to 16 A)
- Available in four signal variants: 16DI, 16DO 2A, 8DI/8DO 2A, 8IOL
- Rated for IP65, IP67 and IP69K (only M12 Power modules)
- Innovative mounting adaptors for straightforward module exchange
LioN-Power I/O Modules
New multi-protocol I/O modules from Lumberg Automation meet EtherNet/IP and PROFINET protocols and detect both input and output data directly on the machine, saving engineers both time and money with an all-in-one solution for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Read more.
M12 Power Connectors
The latest offering of Lumberg Automation M12 power connectors is an efficient way to transmit power for long periods of time in harsh conditions. Read more.
M8 5-Pole B-Coded Cordsets
M8 5-pole B-coded Cordsets are equipped with an extended power range and snap connection feature – ensuring high-performance reliability and making installation easy when available space is limited. Read more.