Now Available: New Axis PTZ, Fixed and Discreet Network Cameras
AXIS Q6045-E Mk II PTZ Dome Network Camera
Outdoor, high-speed PTZ dome with HDTV 1080p and 32x zoom
- HDTV 1080p and 32x optical zoom
- Outdoor-ready and Arctic Temperature Control
- Vandal-resistant and shock detection
- Intelligent video including highlight compensation
- High Power over Ethernet
Ideal for city surveillance, airports, train stations, harbors and stadiums.
AXIS Q6000-E PTZ Network Camera
Unique surveillance solution with full 360° overview and detailed zoom.
- Full 360° overview
- 4x HDTV 720p cameras
- One-click PTZ control
- Quick and easy installation
- Compatible with any AXIS Q60-E model
Ideal for city surveillance applications such as monitoring of public squares and parking lots, as well as food courts in shopping malls and other open areas.
AXIS Q8414-LVS Fixed Network Camera
Corner mount in stainless steel and anti-grip
- Anti-ligature corner camera
- Stainless steel
- Impact resistant
- Easy and safe to clean
- Built-in invisible IR LED illumination
Ideal for video surveillance of small rooms in premises like correctional facilities, interview rooms and medical observation rooms as well as in elevators and stairwells.
AXIS Q1635 Network Camera
For details of fast moving objects in difficult lights
- ½” sensor and HDTV 1080p at 60fps
- Wide Dynamic Range-Forensic Capture
- Axis’ Lightfinder technology
- Electronic Image Stabilization
Ideal for monitoring critical infrastructure sites, banks and public places such as squares, parks, streets and alleys.
AXIS P8535 Network Camera
Eye-level HDTV 1080p height strip camera for identification
- WDR – Forensic Capture
- Flexible viewing direction
- Two-way audio
- 4 configurable input/output ports for external devices
- Full-sized SD card slot
- Power over Ethernet or DC power
Ideal for retail, hotel and banking environments where height strips are often used to enable eyewitnesses to gauge the height of a fleeing person.
AXIS F Series
Flexible cameras that let you see more
Ideal for ATMs (automated teller machines), banks, stores, hotels, as well as rugged environments such as emergency vehicles, buses, trams and trucks.