APC by Schneider Electric, an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner and a global leader in power and cooling services, provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data center, and manufacturing environments. Backed by the strength, experience, and wide network of Schneider Electric, APC delivers well planned, flawlessly installed and maintained solutions throughout their lifecycle. Through its unparalleled commitment to innovation, APC delivers energy efficient solutions for critical technology and industrial applications.
APC by SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
APC by Schneider Electric, the leading global brand for integrated IT physical infrastructure and software, provides reliable power, and availability solutions for IT and communications technologies. With the largest community of partners tailoring solutions for home and business networks, APC products enable individuals and businesses to anticipate the unexpected, protecting critical information and data. It’s certainty in a connected world. APC is a brand of Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and industrial automation. Schneider Electric helps customers in over 100 countries to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable.
The Schneider Electric Advantage
- The most comprehensive component offer addressing over 60% of the products present in a data center.
- Standard Modular Architectures previously designed for small and medium data centers - now adapted to the large and extra-large data center.
- Data Center Lifecycle Services for the North American market and leveraging this newly acquired knowledge and experience to expand our offer into France, India and China.
- StruxureWare for Data Centers empowering the data center manager with access to all of the data & tools need to operate more reliable, efficient, productive, safe and green data centers.
More APC Schneider Electric News
- Schneider Electric Enhances Data Centre Cooling Efficiency and Capacity with its Second Generation InRow RC
- Schneider Electric StruxureWare™ Data Center Operation v7.4 Offers Increased Colocation Management Capabilities
- Schneider Electric StruxureWare for Data Centers Wins DCIM Category at DCS Awards
- New Schneider Electric Smart-UPS On-Line Are First Single-Phase Range With Unity Power Factor Capability
- DCIM: A Powerful Tool to Address Data Center Issues that Virtualization Brings
- Wait and Hope: A Strategy for Data Center Overcooling
- How DCIM Helped a University’s Data Center
- Schneider Electric’s New Modular Power Distribution Units Allow Users to Quickly Configure and Expand Their Power Distribution Network
- Schneider Electric’s Uninterruptible Power Supply Products First to Achieve ENERGY STAR® Qualification
- Schneider Electric Launches Comprehensive Energy Management Solution Portfolio for Channel Partners and Resellers
- Schneider Electric Launches White Paper App for Apple iOS and Android Phone or Tablet Devices
- Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare Data Center Operation v7.2 Features New IT Optimization Capabilities
- Battery Technology for Data Centers: VRLA vs. Li-ion
- Why Cloud Computing is Requiring Us to Rethink Resiliency at the Edge
- Technical Comparison of On-line vs. Line-interactive UPS Designs
- Improving Rack Cooling Performance Using Airflow ManagementTM Blanking Panels
- Facility Operations Maturity Model for Data Centers
- Types of Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
- Fundamentals of Managing the Data Center Life Cycle for Owners
- Implementing Hot and Cold Air Containment in Existing Data Centers
- The Use of Ceiling-Ducted Air Containment in Data Centers
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing: Optimized Power, Cooling, and Management Maximizes Benefits
- A Quantitative Comparison of High Efficiency AC vs. DC Power Distribution for Data Centers
- How Data Center Infrastructure Management Software Improves Planning and Cuts Operational Costs
- Power and Cooling Capacity Management for Data Centers
- Implementing Energy Efficient Data Centers
- Cooling Entire Data Centers Using Only Row Cooling