Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 120,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
MICROSEMI IS NOW MICROCHIP!
Lead Supplier of Timing Infrastructure
- 93% of UTC world time Weighted contributions at BIPM
- Cesiums 87%, MASERs 6%
- 60%+ worldwide market share in sync for commercial communications
- 60%+ share of NTP sync servers
- The preferred next generation timing provider to major NEMs
- Over 250 IEEE 1588 networks deployed worldwide
Lead Supplier of Power over Ethernet
- More than 16 Years of history in PoE
- Patented PoE Technology - Holds majority of patents
- Only supplier of PoE IC’s, Midspans, Switches & Test Equipment
- Over 80% Market share of PoE Midspan market
- Over 33% of PoE PSE IC market, over 200M ports shipped
- Designed into more than 400 industry-leading PoE switches
- Key contributor to IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at and 802.3bt
- Ethernet Alliance member
- Heading Power over HDBaseT at HDBaseT Alliance
- N-BaseT Alliance member
- Cisco Solution Partner
02/10/2018New Digital Ceiling Power-Over-Ethernet Switch from Microsemi
Microsemi announces its new digital ceiling PoE switch offering optimal and cost-effective solution for PoE lighting and other digital ceiling applications.
- PoE Goes Outdoor
With Microsemi’s industry-leading outdoor PoE solutions, customers can leverage well-known PoE advantages in extreme weather conditions typically associated with microwave point-to-point, small cells, and surveillance camera installations.
- PoE for Digital Ceiling
Building an Ethernet infrastructure for IP-based LED luminaires to create energy efficient lighting systems has never been easier. Microsemi recently launched a fanless PoE switch specifically designed for digital ceiling applications.