Microsemi, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microchip, is a leading provider of system and component solutions for the security market. Microsemi offers a comprehensive portfolio of system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Learn more about our leading Power over Ethernet Solutions and Network Time Server Solutions that help secure a connected world.
Lead Supplier of Timing Infrastructure
- 93% of UTC world time Weighted contributions at BIPM
- Cesiums 87%, MASERs 6%
- 60%+ worldwide market share in sync for commercial communications
- 60%+ share of NTP sync servers
- The preferred next generation timing provider to major NEMs
- Over 250 IEEE 1588 networks deployed worldwide
Lead Supplier of Power over Ethernet
- More than 16 Years of history in PoE
- Patented PoE Technology - Holds majority of patents
- Only supplier of PoE IC’s, Midspans, Switches & Test Equipment
- Over 80% Market share of PoE Midspan market
- Over 33% of PoE PSE IC market, over 200M ports shipped
- Designed into more than 400 industry-leading PoE switches
- Key contributor to IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at and 802.3bt
- Ethernet Alliance member
- Heading Power over HDBaseT at HDBaseT Alliance
- N-BaseT Alliance member
- Cisco Solution Partner
13/02/2018New Digital Ceiling Power-Over-Ethernet Switch from Microsemi
Microsemi announces its new digital ceiling PoE switch offering optimal and cost-effective solution for PoE lighting and other digital ceiling applications.
- PoE Goes Outdoor
With Microsemi’s industry-leading outdoor PoE solutions, customers can leverage well-known PoE advantages in extreme weather conditions typically associated with microwave point-to-point, small cells, and surveillance camera installations.
- PoE for Digital Ceiling
Building an Ethernet infrastructure for IP-based LED luminaires to create energy efficient lighting systems has never been easier. Microsemi recently launched a fanless PoE switch specifically designed for digital ceiling applications.
Featured Microsemi Products