With a proven reputation for excellence and innovation, Anixter and Panduit, an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner, bring together 100+ years of industry and technology leadership and $400+ million in inventory to serve customers in 110+ countries with comprehensive solutions for the enterprise network, data center, security systems and industrial communications and control. Working together, Anixter and Panduit help you connect, manage, and automate systems to build a smarter unified business foundation that overcome business challenges through products, programs and services that are delivered globally.
New Panduit Plug Makes Field Terminations Simple
TX6A™ UTP Field Term Plug Ideal for Connecting Wireless Access Points, Cameras, Sensors, and More
Panduit PanMPO: See How Easy Change Can Be
Panduit's PanMPO™ Connector is the only MPO fiber optic connector available that can change polarity and gender in a matter of seconds.
Is Healthcare IT Infrastructure Ready to Support New Technologies? Survey Results
Discover what healthcare facilities are saying about their current and future network application demands. Review our insightful survey results.
Panduit Space-Saving Solutions for the Telecommunications Room
Space-saving solutions from Panduit free up valuable real estate in the telecommunications room, allowing you to deploy more systems and services in the same footprint.
Panduit Net-Contain™ Universal Aisle Containment System
Panduit announces the availability of its new Net-Contain™ Universal Aisle Containment System.
Panduit SmartZone Rack Energy Kits
Panduit SmartZone Rack Energy Kits, DCIM solution designed to provide cost-effective power & environmental monitoring for small data center environments.
- Maximizing Cooling Energy Efficiency with Effective Cabinet Sealing
- Impact of Air Containment Systems
- Unified Physical Infrastructure: Industrial Automation Micro Data Center
- Data Center Design Guide Mapping Logical and Physical Architectures
- Technology Considerations in a Connected Building Environment
- Arc Flash and Electrical Safety
- QUICKNET™ Cabling Systems
- Panduit Net-Contain™ Cold and Hot Aisle Containment Systems
- Physical Network Security
- Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Intelligent Data Center Solutions
- J-Pro Cable Support System Overview
- StrongHold Electrical/Network Supports and Fasteners
- Turn-Tell Labels
- StrongHold Electrical/Network Supports and Fasteners
- Panduit Aruba Wireless Access Point Enclosure
Watch more videos at www.youtube.com/PanduitVideos
Panduit: Delivering Solutions With Anixter
Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimize their physical infrastructure through simplification, agility and operational efficiency. Panduit provides customer assurance with innovative, leading edge products that are designed to exceed performance expectations and value through:
- Industry leading engineering and R&D driving best-in-class technology solutions
- Comprehensive, high quality end-to-end networking and electrical physical infrastructure solutions for the data center, enterprise and industrial automation
- Extensive global presence and footprint to support our customers’ complex geographic structures
Vertically integrated global supply chain to enable the highest levels of flexibility and responsiveness to dynamic customer demands
- Robust business partner ecosystem that serves as an extension to your Panduit team enabling full support of your project requirements
- Panduit cultivates long-term strategic alliances with industry leaders to develop, optimize, and validate solutions that address the greatest business challenges.
These guides are intended to show the breadth of Panduit’s offering within multiple environments to help simplify
your project planning process. After opening the add-on guide, simply click on the links to view more product detail.
Today’s rapidly changing security marketplace leaves facility and IT managers wondering how to manage it all.
Data Center Infrastructure Solution
Data Center and IT Managers, who plan and design data centers should include important infrastructure elements such as cable pathways, grounding and bonding, and identification to complete their projects. See how Panduit’s solutions have a significant positive impact on the operational efficiency and network reliability of your data center.
Telecommunications Room Solutions
IT and Facility Managers are looking for end-to-end enterprise infrastructure offerings for improved efficiencies and profitability. See how Panduit's solutions can help maximize the performance of your telecomm room.
If you are updating existing systems to meet growing information demands or planning plant expansions, Panduit offers solutions for your most demanding industrial applications-from construction to control room and factory floor to power generation. We work with you to deploy a robust physical infrastructure that streamlines your operations and improves overall productivity.
If you produce high volumes of wiring and harness boards, you need smarter, faster options for assembly, bundling and termination. Panduit offers a broad selection of high-quality automated and semi-automated tooling as well as product solutions for the wire harness. The result? Measurable gains in your productivity.
Panel shops, engineering firms and machine builders are looking to speed production, control costs, as well as maintain quality, system availability and reliability. Turn to Panduit for noise mitigation solutions for less susceptibility to EMI noise as well as space savings products to optimize valuable control panel space.
Contractors and Engineers are looking for solutions to protect their jobsite from industrial environments. Panduit is continuously driving to help them route, ground, protect, and identify under the most extreme conditions.
Safety is a Facility Managers top priority. Panduit is continuously driving product improvements for enhanced safety, reliability, and performance.
Please define the message for when services down in the Homepage Site Config property.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.