1080p HDTV camera with 10x zoom, auto focus and day/night mode. Complying with SMPTE standards for HDTV 1080p/720p. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max. HDTV 1080p resolution at 50/60 fps. WDR-Dynamic Capture (130 dB@ 30 fps and 90 dB@ 60 fps). Video motion detection, Gatekeeper functionality and active tampering alarm. Two way audio in 48 k Hz, I/O and serial port for RS485/RS422 communication. SDHC/SDXC memory card slot for optional local video storage. Operation in 0ºC to +50ºC. Powered by PoE (IEEE 802-3af), 8-28 V DC or 20-24 V AC. Includes stand for wall or ceiling mount. Power supply not included.
- WDR-Dynamic Capture
- HDTV/1080p in 50/60 fps
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Auto rotation, shock detection
- Built-in microphone, external microphone or line input, line output
- Day/Night capability with automatic IR-cut filter
- Outdoor-ready with IK10, and NEMA 4X (AXIS Q1755-E)
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.