AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0874-001 | Q3505-VE 9MM MKII
Q3505-VE MK II Fixed Dome IP Camera, HDTV, 1080p @ 60 fps, 720p @ 120 fps, 3-9 mm P-iris Vari-Focal lens, PoE, Day/Night, IK10 and IP52 Indoor Casing, Zipstream, Mounting Bracket, 3-year warranty
AXIS Q3505-VE Mk II is a robust, vandal-resistant fixed dome for demanding outdoor installations. Its top-quality image sensor and enhanced processing with Lightfinder technology provide exceptional light sensitivity and Wide Dynamic Range - Forensic C apture. Electronic image stabilization is instrumental when the camera is subject to vibration, resulting in smoother and steadier video. The camera is easy to install with smart conduit connection and cable management, as well as remote zoom and focus that eliminates the need for hands-on fine tuning. It is ideal for identification of people, objects and vehicles in harsh environments and difficult light conditions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Lightfinder and WDR - Forensic Capture
- Axis’ Zipstream technology
- Electronic Image Stabilization Q3504 - V/VE
- HDTV 720p at up to 120 fps
- IK10+ (50 joules) Impact resistance Q3505 - V/VE
- HDTV 1080p at up to 60 fps or 720p up to 120 fps
- IK10 impact rtance and IP52 dust and water protection
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.