AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0952-001 | P3225-V MK II
P3225-V MK II Series Fixed Dome IP Camera, HDTV, 1080p, 3-10.5 mm P-Iris Vari-Focal lens, 30 fps/60 fps (WDR on/off), PoE, Day/Night, IK08 Indoor Casing, Mounting Bracket
AXIS P3225-V Mk II Network Camera is a streamlined fixed dome providing HDTV 1080p video. The camera is ideal for indoor video surveillance in retail, banking, hotels and other service industries.
The camera features a varifocal lens, P-Iris control for optimal clarity and depth of field, and day/night functionality. Equipped with WDR - Forensic Capture to handle scenes with strong light variations, and Lightfinder technology for exceptional light sensitivity, this versatile camera provides outstan ding video quality in both strong and poor light conditions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Day/night functionality
- Remote zoom and focus
- WDR - Forensic Capture
- Axis’ Lightfinder technology
- Axis’ Zipstream technology
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.