This compact NEMA 4X Skybar enclosure is designed to protect wireless LAN APs with internal or external antennas in challenging indoor/outdoor environments. This rugged polycarbonate enclosure protects the AP from weather, dust, and impacts, and is tra nsparent to wireless signals so APs with body integrated antennas or small detachable antennas may be protected. The enclosure has a hinged door, molded-in padlock hasps for locking, and interior panel for attaching APs. Enclosure is paintable.
- Compact, rugged NEMA 4 Skybar shaped enclosure for installing APs in physically challenging environments
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Plastic is easily drilled and machined for custom cable ingress and installation. Enclosureis paintable
- Cover attaches with four tamper resistant stainless steel screws, available with clear cover
- Available in under seat mounting (1020-USM30), wall mounting (1020-RAB), and pole mounting (1020-PMK) configurations
- Designompact, rugged polycarbonate AP enclosure designed for surface mounting AP indoors or outdoors, and for under seating and riser installation, wall mounting, or light pole mounting. Conceal and protect AP and cabling
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 SPECIFICATIONS: for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
- Oberon Skybar shaped screw on cover with gasket. C over screws must be torqued to 8 in-lbs. Cover screws are recessed into cover. Comes with standard and tamper resistant screws
- Internal universal T-bar bracket to attach most vendor’s APs
- -C configuration has a clear screw on cover to allow visibility of status LEDs
- -RAB configuration mounts AP in preferred horizontal orientation on walls. Right angle bracket acts as a sun shield to reduce solar heat load
- -PMK configuration has adjustable worm gear clamps for square and round poles with diameters from 4 to 7 in. (requires -RAB)
- -USM30 mounts AP at 30 angle in under seat installations, or on high wall
- For similar enclosures accommodating Cisco Series 4800 APs, please refer to Oberon Models 1021 or 1022
- AP max. operating temperature shouldbe de-rated by 11 C inside the enclosure, when solar loading is not present (See Oberon application note)
- For outdoor installation, the 1020 is very light grey to reduce solar loading. Painting the 1020 a darker color will increase solar loading. Avo id mounting 1020 where it is directly exposed to the sun. The -RAB and -RAB-PMK versions’ right angle bracket acts as a solar shield
- -00: Body and cover are light gray UL94-V0 PBT/PC blended plastic
- -C: Clear cover, UL94-V0 PBT/PC bleded plastic
- -RAB: Exterior grey powder coated 10 ga. steel right-angle wall mounting bracket
- -PMK: Adjustable worm gear stainless steel clamps
- -USM30: Aluminum, grey, powder coated 30 angle bracket
- 9.1 x 13.4 x 4 in. (231 x 340 x 102 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.