OBERON | 1047-CCOAP-USCM-T
Locking Suspended Ceiling Tile Wifi Access Point Enclosure With 18.5" X 18.5" X 3" Back Box / Cisco 2600, 2700, 3500, 3600, & 3700 Series AP Door / USC Module / Tegular Flange Style
Oberon’s H-Plane Model 900-00 mounts and secures Cisco, Meraki, and HP Aruba APs directly on the wall or hard ceiling, with a convenient location to terminate the cabling. The 900-00 can be mounted directly over a wall outlet or cable cutout in the wal l or ceiling. The 900-00 back plate is fastened to the wall, the AP is fastened to the 900-00 front plate, cabling is terminated inside, and the two halves are fastened together to form a low profile surface mount box. Available in white or black with ABS plastic AP vanity cover to help conceal APs on dark ceilings or walls.
- Mount AP flush to the ceiling, revealing only the antenna face of the AP for optimal wireless coverage
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Larger back-box designed for securing most vendors’ enterprise Wi-Fi andSmall Cell APs
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Enclosure back-box is an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for APsth integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. U.S. ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1047 configuration guide)
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-2 2 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
- Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migration to other APs. Large door permits migration to large A Ps and domes
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door. Solid back-box fils opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals. Model 1047-LPDOME only: Paintable UL 94-5VA ABS plastic dome. Model 1047-FPDOME only: UL 94-5VA Fro sted Polycarbonite plastic dome
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11. Includes hanger wire
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange units
- 23.75 x 23.75 x 3.05 in. Back-box is 18.5 x 18.5 x 3 in. (-LPDOME & -FPDOME total depth is 5 in.)
- Specify "-600Mor European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same)
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 formation Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-0110-13
- Enclosure and door
- (1) Dual Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1 in. trade size conduit connector and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.