KRAMER ELECTRONICS | 20-0481010 | VS-48HN/110V
HDMI Matrix Switcher, 4-Input/8-Output, 100 to 240 Volt AC, 50/60 Hertz, 40 Volt Ampere, 6.75 Gbps Bandwidth, 0 to 40 Deg C, 19" Width x 9.34" Depth x 1" Height
- Maximum Data Rate
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, X.V.Color, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD and Linear PCM 7.1 Surround Sound
- 3D Pass-Through
- Kramer Equalization and Re-Locking Technology: Rebuilds the Digital Signto Travel Longer Distance
- EDID Capture: Copies and Stores the EDID from a Display Device
- Output Disconnect for Each Output
- Front Panel Control Lockout
- Memory Locations: Stores Multiple Switches as Presets to be Recalled and Executed When Needed
- Commcation Support: Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000
- Front Panel, IR Remote, RS-232, Ethernet
- Worldwide Power Supply
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.