The 4POSTRAILSM 4-Post Rack-Mount Installation Kit supports heavy UPS systems in your EIA-standard four-post rack. The two L brackets mount to the outside edges of the rack’s vertical mounting rails - the edges facing the side panels - using the rails’ square mounting holes. Attaching the 4POSTRAILSM to the side leaves your front and rear mounting holes free for equipment.The brackets support up to 250 pounds and are compatible with four-post racks with a mounting depth of 16.5 to 21.5 inches. In ad dition to UPS systems, the 4POSTRAILSM is compatible with other heavy networking or power protection equipment with a rectangular chassis of 17.5 inches in width. Rack-attachment hardware for square-hole mounting is included.
- Extra Support for Heavy UPS Systems
- Installs on outside edges of rack’s vertical mounting rails
- Compatible with EIA-standard 4-post racks with mounting depths of 16.5-21.5 in.
- Leaves front and rear mounting holes free for equipment
- Supports up to 250b.
- Also supports other heavy networking or power protection equipment 17.5 in. wide
- Rack-attachment hardware for square-hole mounting included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.