Need to add convenient rack-side access to securely manage and control your critical network systems? Tripp Lite’s B021-000-19-HD Rack-mount Console is the smart solution for controlling a computer, server or KVM switch in IT applications where rack sp ace is at a premium. The console features an integrated 19" LCD, full 88-key keyboard, and touch pad, all in a 1U rack-mountable housing. A sliding 1U drawer and flip screen allows you to store the console neatly in the rack when not in use. The B021-0 00-19-HD features a DVI-I port that supports either DVI Digital or VGA Analog (when using the included DVI to VGA adapter) video signals. For added convenience, the console features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for easy connection of a USB peripheral su ch as a flash drive or CAC card reader. Your peripheral device connects to the USB type A port on the front of the unit and your server or KVM switch (must have a USB hub port) connects to the USB type A port on the back of the unit using a Tripp Lite UR020-Series type A M/M cable. The included KVM cable kit allows for connection to a USB server or KVM switch. With its high-quality 19-in. LCD screen, premium connectors, intuitive controls and broad compatibility, the B021-000-19-HD will provide trou ble-free operation in demanding high-availability environments. It is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Convenient Rack-Side Access to Computers, Servers and KVM Switches
- Ideal for controlling a computer, server or KVM switch in IT environments where rack space is at a premium
- Mountable in 19 inch 1U system racks with depths ranging from 27 to 42 inches (rack-mount hardware is included)
- Input 110/220 V, 2A with a NEMA 5-15P and C14 on unit
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- All-in-One Control Solution for Secure Management of Critical Network Systems
- Combines a full keyboard, numeric keypad, tchpad and 19-in. LCD in a 1U sliding drawer that stores neatly in the rack when not in use
- No server-resident software is required, so server performance and reliability are never compromised
- Accepts DVI Digital or VGA Analog Video Signals
- DVI-I port upports both digital and analog video signals
- Includes a DVI to VGA adapter for the connection of a VGA server or KVM switch
- The 19-in. LCD screen supports video resolutions of up to 1366 x 768
- Supports Multiple Platforms
- Nearly all platforms can be commodated, including UNIX, Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Solaris(TM), because compatibility is based on common hardware standards rather than system software dependencies
- Compatible with most KVM switches that have a VGA or DVI monitor port and USB keyb oard/mouse ports
- Pass-Through USB 2.0 Port for Easy Connection of Peripherals
- Features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for easy connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive or CAC card reader
- The peripheral device connects to the USB-A port on th front of the unit, and your server or KVM switch (must have a USB hub port) connects to the USB-A port on the back of the unit using a Tripp Lite UR020-Series type A M/M cable (sold separately)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.