COMNET COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | CNFE2005M2POE/M
Ethernet Electrical to Optical Media Converter, 2-Channel, 2-Fiber, Multimode, ST, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, 1310 Nanometer, 3 Kilometer, 48 to 56 Volt DC, With 30 Watt PoE+
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Distances up to 3 Kilometer Multimode 20 Kilometer Single-Mode
- Link Fault Pass-Through Feature Detects If Either of the Copper Ports are Down and Triggers the Optical Port to Switch States to Indicate the Failure to the Head-En
- ST or SC Optical Connectors
- 1 or 2 Fiber Design
- Full Size Units Feature a Contact Closure Output for Remote Side Link Failure Detection
- Plug-And-Play Design Ensures Ease of Installation and No Electrical or Optical Adjustments are Ever Requireltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines Provides Protection from Power Surges and Other Voltage Transient Events
- Comfit Standard Form Factor is Interchangeable Between Stand-Alone or Rack Mount Use
- Designed to Meet FulCompliance with the Environmental Requirements
- Standard Comfit Models are Hot-Swappable
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in USA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.