Use stylish CONCEPT EMC Enclosures with their convenient quarter-turn latches in corrosive indoor or outdoor applications to contain stray electromagnetic interference (EMI) signals produced by internal components and to shield those components from ex ternal EMI/RFI interference.
- Manufactured from 18, 16 and 14 gauge Type 304 stainless steel
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- Minimum-width body flange provides maximum body opening
- External formed 90-degree body flange
- Panel mounting studs fit optional CONCEPT panels d other accessories
- Mounting holes in back of body for direct mounting or for optional external mounting brackets
- Stainless steel hidden hinges
- Easy-to-remove clip-style hinge pins
- Removable corner formed door
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket adjacent spring finger EMC gasket
- Quarter-turn latches with flush slotted insert
- Self-grounding latch system with double seal
- Integral body grounding stud
- Furnished hardware kit includes panel mounting nuts, grounding hardware and sealing washers for wall-mouing holes
- Installation instructions
|Nema Rating||TYPE 4X|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.