For indoor or outdoor applications that require corrosion protection from chemicals and water. CONCEPT Enclosures feature streamlined styling with an attractive stroked finish and flush quarter-turn latches for secure closure. Available in solid- and w indow-door models.
- Manufactured from Type 304 or Type 316L stainless steel
- Minimum-width body flange provides maximum body opening
- External formed 90-degree body flange
- Panel mounting studs fit optional CONCEPT panels and other accessories
- Mounting holes in back of bodfor direct mounting or for optional external mounting brackets
- Type 316 stainless steel hidden hinges promote clean aesthetic appearance
- Corner formed doors are interchangeable and easily removed by pulling clip-style hinge pins
- Provision on door (excpt window-door style and when B = 12 in.) for thermoplastic data pocket
- Provision on door (except window-door style and when B = 12 in.) for optional doorstop kit
- Quarter-turn latches furnished with flush slotted insert
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket
- lf-grounding latch system with double seal
- Bonding provision on door; grounding stud on body
- Furnished hardware kit consists of panel-mounting nuts, panel-grounding hardware and sealing washers for wall-mounting hole
- Installation instructions
- Window ors have a clear polycarbonate window
|Nema Rating||TYPE 4X|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.