CONCEPT Enclosures are ideal for machine control applications. With streamlined styling, flush quarter-turn latches and an attractive, durable finish. Available in solid or window single-door and two-door landscape, flush-mount and sloped-top versions for application and mounting flexibility. Two-door landscape models provide full-width access and easy panel installation.
- 14, 16 or 18 gauge steel (see table)
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- Corner-formed doors
- Simple easy-to-remove and install hinge pins with built-in captivation clip
- High-torque threadless studs and fasteners on door
- Minimum-width body fle provides maximum door opening (210 degrees)
- External formed body flange
- Panel mounting studs fit optional CONCEPT panels and other accessories
- Mounting holes in back of body for optional external wall-mount brackets
- Hidden hinges
- Doors are intercheable and easily removed by pulling clip-style hinge pins
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket
- Quarter-turn slotted latch(es)
- Door alignment device on doors wider than 30 in.
- Four hinges on 60-in.-high enclosures
- Grounding stud on body; bonding provision ooor (except window-door models)
- Provisions for thermoplastic data pocket (right-hand hinged door on two-door models)
- Hardware kit with panel mounting nuts, panel grounding hardware and sealing washers
- Single-door enclosures have a three-point latch sytem on enclosures where A is equal to or greater than 42-in. with quarter-turn, slotted latch
- Window-door enclosures have a clear polycarbonate window flush with door surface
- Mounting frame on flush-mount enclosures extends completely around enclosureÔTwo-door enclosures have a overlapping door design which provides full-width access
- Two door enclosures have a three-point latch system on right-hand hinged door furnished with flush slotted insert
- Illustrated instruction sheet
|Nema Rating||TYPE 4/12|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.