ZONEX Non-Metallic Terminal Enclosure is ideal for field terminations in hazardous locations. The enclosure meets national and international standards and certifications. It can be used to protect equipment and terminations from corrosive contaminants while meeting rigorous demands. The cabinet is ideal for either panel- or din-mounted components. The enclosures meets ATEX Directives 94/9/EC and IECEx standards for increased safety in housing electrical components in Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications.
- Compression-molded, high-impact strength, fiberglass body and cover
- Cover includes recessed, retained, combination head (Straight blade, Phillips and Torx drive) M4 or M6 stainless steel Type 316 screws
- Retained, continuous, high-temperature silicon gasket within a labyrinth seal between cover and body
- Durable and reusable, internal M4 or M6 stainless steel inserts for DIN- and Panel-mounting
- Covered mounting screw provisions outside of gasketed area, sized M4 (#8) or M6 (1/4-in.)
- Mounting locationdimensions are molded into the back side of the enclosure
- Panel mounting screws included, M4 or M6
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.