ZONEX Enclosures are designed and certified to meet ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and IECEx standard for increased safety in housing electrical components in Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications.
- 6-mm brass internal/external bonding provision 1-piece continuous gasket on door; Type 316 stainless steel cover screws Internal weldnuts for panel or DIN rail mounting Hardware for panel and bonding provisions included Operating temperature range: -40 C to +70 C standard polyurethane gasket; -55 C to +180 C optional silicone gasket
- Fabricated from Type 316 stainless steel Full-width welded-on top and bottom wall-mounting brackets Increased safety: Ex e. ATEX and IECEx certified
- Intrinsicall safe terminal blocks can be installed in populated non-standard enclosures. IECEx populated enclosures require IECEx-certified components specifically listed in Certification (See IECEx SIR 09.0100 for more detail).
- Hoffman excels at modifying and cus tomizing products to your specifications. Hoffman offers a ZONEX-specific modification program with certification. Contact your local Hoffman sales office or distributor for complete information. Material changes: Type 304 stainless steel, painted mild steel or aluminum Gasket changes: High-temperature silicone gasket Holes and cutouts Paint DIN rails Ground bars Terminal block installation and marking Tagging
- #4 brushed finish on external surfaces
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.