These enclosures are used in harsh industrial environments to house large components such as motor starters, drives, contactors and PLCs as well as a wide range of other electrical and electric equipment. A modular interior rail system (PROLINE) provid es an extensive range of mounting options. Whether your application calls for rack mounting, panel mounting or grid system mounting, a combination of PROLINE components can deliver the right solution for ultimate equipment mounting flexibility and conv enience. Three-point latching and sealing provide industry-leading protection from dust, oil and water. The FS66S enclosures are used extensively in oil and gas, water/wastewater, petrochemical and power plant environments and offer a perfect solution to outdoor DCS applications. Four styles are available to provide maximum flexibility: One-Door Single-Access Enclosures (single door on front); One-Door Dual-Access Enclosures (single door on front and rear); Two-Door Single-Access Enclosures (doors c lose on a removable center-post); and Two-Door Dual-Access Enclosures (doors close on a removable center-post on front and rear). Each style is also offered in 304 or 316L stainless steel, and can be manufactured as standard duty (14 gauge) and heavy d uty (12 gauge).
- Internal grid mounting system and PROLINE frame compatible for easy and fast panel installation
- Enclosure with contents to support Standard duty 500Kg (1102 lb.) evenly distributed and Heavy duty 1000Kg (2205 lb.) evenly distributed
- Uni-body design with seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- Two-door enclosures provided with a removable center-post for easy panel installation
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lifting eyes
- Heavy-duty three-point latching mechanism operated by 316L stainless steel POWEGLIDE padlocking handle
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures a water-tight and dust-tight seal
- Body flange trough collar channels liquids and contaminants away from door opening and installed equipment
- Removable hidden hinges
- Built-in plinth base th allows for flexible cable entry
- Gland plate on the bottom offers cable entry options
- Painted or galvanized back panels can be rear-mounted in single-access enclosures and back-to-back in dual access enclosures
- Bonding provision on door
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.