INLINE EMC Enclosures provide style, functionality and EMC protection. The flush body-to-door design can be secured by either screws or quarter-turn latches, making these enclosures an excellent choice for applications requiring an aesthetic appearance .
- 16 gauge (1.4-mm) steel
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- External formed body flange channels away liquids
- Large perimeter body opening
- Mounting holes in back of body for direct mounting or optional external mounting brackets
- Bonding provon on cover and body
- Metalized non-woven fabric EMI/RFI material covering UL94HP-rated urethane foam gasket
- Plated interior surfaces for gasket contact areas and conduit entries
- Hardware kit includes panel mounting screws, grounding hardware and sealig washers for wall-mounting holes
- Installation instructions
- Shielding effectiveness greater than 50 dB at 1 GHz
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.