The 1U stackable chassis PoLRE switch delivers Ethernet and Power over Ethernet over a single pair of wire with up to 1,200ft (365m) reach. This means you can transform your existing, proven reliable voice or UTP based video wiring infrastructure into an IP path ideal for IP Telephony and two wire IP video complementing and extending your existing data LAN. Monitor, update and troubleshoot you network in real-time with the web browser based simple network manager. An easy to use, easy to learn GUI b ased tool allowing you to remote restart, port lock and power monitor your network from anywhere.
PoLRE switches come standard with PowerWISE technology, providing the flexibility to use either AC or DC power sources with the same switches. Power sharing, load balancing, hot swappable power supply, AC/DC options - the PoLRE switches are amongst the lowest power consuming data switches in the industry. A highly-reliable local area switch network powered by PowerWISE with multiple sources of redundan cy allows for the most robust PoE platform in the industry.
- Transmit 10Mbps via 2-wire UTP per port
- Distances of 1200ft CAT3 or CAT5 UTP cable
- Uplink via (2) 1Gb/s full duplex mini-GBIC ports or (2) RJ45 ports
- PowerWise power supply is hot swappable, autosensing 100-240 V AC, 500W/1000W
- Easy to configure no dice joining or programming
- Easy and intuitive GUI network management and control
- Low power consumption: 16.5W / 24 port, 22W / 48 port
- Designed to meet five nines high availability of service
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.