The P056-006-10A Standard UK Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a BS-1363 UK plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to any grounded AC power outlet in the United Kingdom and many current and former Br itish Overseas Territories. Simply connect the C13 plug to a device and the BS-1363 plug to a UPS, PDU or AC wall outlet. Take the heavy-duty P056-006-10A with you on a trip abroad or replace an old or lost power cord. This six-foot 250V/10A cord featu res H05VV-F 3G 1.0mm2 wire, a flexible PVC jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.
- Smart Solution for UK Power Connections
- Connects computers and peripherals to a grounded UK AC outlet
- Ideal for traveling or replacing an old or lost cord
- Features C13 connector on one end and BS-1363 UK plug on the other
- 6 ft. long
- Optimum Performa
- Made with H05VV-F 3G 1.0mm wire
- Flexible PVC jacket
- Fully molded ends
- 250V/10A rating (10A fuse)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.