Tripp Lite Basic Power Distribution Units / PDU systems offer reliable rackmount power distribution. Supplies equipment with continuous power from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal h ousing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- Reliable Single-Phase 32A 230V Power Distribution
- Ideal no-frills PDU for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets
- 4 rear C19 outlets
- IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) input with 3.6 m power cord
- Rear-panel grounding lug
- Dual 20A circuit breakersotect against overloads
- Switchless Design
- Prevents accidental shutdowns and costly downtime
- Versatile Installation Options
- Reversible all-metal housing faces front or rear in rack
- Supports 1U horizontal or 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19 in.cks
- Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.