The PDUMNH32HVAT 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Monitored PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 1U of spa ce in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and has an IEC 309 32A Blue outlet for connecting a single device or an additional 230V PDU with IEC 309 32A Blue plug, such as Tripp Lite’s PDUMV32HV. Dual 10-foot(3-meter) input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue plugs conn ect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources, including out-of-phase sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. To ensure connected equipment remains powered, dynamic solid-state(TRIAC) automati c transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1-5 milliseconds if the primary source fails or becomes unstable. Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, con trol and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy(+/- 1 percent). Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and a guest to log in. Automated alerts help prevent o verloads, power loss and downtime. Digital display with LEDs indicates power availability, voltage, input status for both power sources, output load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity conditions with the optional ENVIROSENSE module( sold separately).
- Primary and Secondary Inputs for Power Redundancy
- Offers remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) inputs with 10 ft. (3 m) cords connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- Fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with single UPS
- Fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to separate UPS
- Built-In IEC 309 32A Blue Outlet
- Powers a single device indirectly powers equipment through a 0U 230V PDU with IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) input (sold separately)
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails orbecomes unstable
- 1-5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors power sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Multifunction Digial Display with LEDs
- Reports input status for primary and secondary power sources, power availability, line voltage, frequency, amps, kilowatts and power factor
- Advanced Network Monitoring
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access or power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP
- Real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent)
- Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and guest to log in
- Optiona ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately) monitors temperature and humidity
- Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP
- 10/100 Mbps auo-sensing for communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Mounts Horizontally in 1U of Rack Space
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks and rack enclosures
- Included PDU4PKIT rail kit adds rear rack-mounting support
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.