The 70-inch (178-centimeter) PDUMV32HV 32A 230V 7.4kW Single-Phase Metered Power Distribution Unit features 48 outlets for distributing single-phase AC power to rack-mounted equipment, including computers, routers, switches and servers. Outlets are arr anged in two separate load banks, each with 24 outlets (4 C19 and 20 C13), a dedicated 20A circuit breaker and a digital meter that reports the bank’s real-time output current in amps. The ammeters let you visually monitor each bank and maintain balanc ed loads to prevent circuit overloads and downtime due to breakers tripping. Special guards prevent the breakers from tripping accidentally. Outlets, breakers and ammeters are color-coded and labeled for easy identification.An ideal PDU for server room s, network closets and data centers, the PDUMV32HV’s all-metal housing comes ready to mount vertically in your rack using the preinstalled 9 mm buttons or the included hardware. The IEC-309 32A blue input plug with 10-foot (3-meter) cord connects to yo ur facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS. Included C20 and C14 plug-lock inserts connect to your components’ plugs to ensure they remain connected and continuously powered. Use the included ground screw to connect any equipm ent that requires a chassis ground.
- Digital Meters Help Prevent Overloads
- Dual digital ammeters report real-time output current in amps
- Visual monitoring of PDU load level prevents overloading as more equipment is connected
- Distributes Plenty of Single-Phase Power
- 32A 230V 7.4kW meterePDU
- 48 230V outlets - 24 per bank (4 C19 and 20 C13) - distribute single-phase power to connected equipment
- Dual load banks with separate 20A circuit breakers and digital ammeters
- Special guards prevent breakers from accidentally tripping
- Each bank icolor-coded and labeled for convenient identification
- Connects to AC Power Source
- IEC-309 32A blue input plug with 10 ft. (3 m) cord for easy connection to main power source, generator or protected UPS
- Included plug-lock inserts ensure components reman connected and powered
- Included ground screw for equipment requiring chassis ground
- Easy to Mount With or Without Tools
- Ready for immediate toolless 0U installation using preinstalled 9 mm mounting buttons (spare 2.9 mm and 4.6 mm buttons included)
- t-and-bolt vertical installation possible with included mounting hardware
- Use included PDUMVROTATEBRKT mounting accessory for installation with outlets facing rear
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule puchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.