- Catalog numbers AEK115NDH, AEK230NDH and AEK460NDH are designed to be used on some Hoffman enclosures and boxes which have exterior latching only. When energized, these interlocks will prevent the enclosure door from being opened. They fit on the door or cover of the following enclosures: 1. One-door Type 4 and 4X enclosures. 2. Two-door Type 4 and 4X enclosures. 3. One-door Type 12 enclosures 4. Larger sizes of junction boxes 5. Type 1 and large Type 1 enclosures The aforementioned interlocks also fit in most Hoffman custom enclosures and boxes which have doors or covers hinged similar to doors or covers on the preceding enclosures.
- Provide positive internal safety lockout on electrical enclosures while the equipment is energized. Catalog number s AEK115, AEK230 and AEK460 are used with standard Hoffman door latching mechanisms. When energized, these interlocks prevent the door handle from being turned to open the door. Fit either clockwise or counterclockwise handles in the following enclosur es: 1. All two-door Type 4 and 12 enclosures. 2. All Type 4X with 3-point latch enclosures. 3. Free-stand Type 12 enclosures. 4. All single-door Type 12 enclosures with latch kits installed The aforementioned interlocks will fit the following enclosure s, but modifications are required. Consult the factory for more information.
- 1. Two-Door Enclosures for Flange-Mounted Disconnects, Type 12. 2. Heavy Duty Free-Stand Enclosures for Flange-Mounted Disconnects, Type 12. 3. Modular Enclosures for Flange-M ounted Disconnects, Type 12. 4. Multi-Door Enclosures, Type 12. The interlocks will also fit most Hoffman custom enclosures with door latching mechanisms similar to the mechanisms used on the preceding enclosures. Non-NDH style electrical interlocks wi ll not fit CONCEPT Enclosures or Bulletin A25 and A26 Enclosures. Interlocks are not designed to be used in place of the standard door or cover latch.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.