PROLINE-PC Modular Enclosures are ideal for applications that require housing standard PCs and keyboards. A modular system, these enclosures provide multiple configuration possibilities-simply add components to the frame to create a single enclosure, o r gang multiple enclosures for larger or more complex applications.
- The frame is enclosed with solid sides, a solid top and a 100-mm solid base.
- Three doors, two in front and one in back, provide convenient access
- The vented frame shelf in the top compartment is constructed of 14 gauge steel and is painted with RAL 7035 textured light-gray polyester powder paint
- The PROLINE keyboard compartment includes a locking feature, an angled palm rest, a cable access port for wiring and integral mouse pad holders for both left-handed and right-handed people
- The accessory front opening accommodates a number of optional components, such as keyboard shelves and control compartments. See the attached drawing for dimensions and the Accessory Front Options section for available acces
- The sealed keyboard compartment maintains enc losure integrity when the compartment door is opened
- The 19-in. diagonal top window door, hinged on the left, offers viewing access for a variety of monitor sizes and has a small flush swing handle with keylock for system security
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.