PROLINE Industrial Packages are full-featured, ready-to-use enclosure solutions that make it unnecessary to order each component separately. For convenience, a single part number includes a frame, solid front door, solid rear cover, a solid top, a glan d plate, lifting eyes and a full subpanel, so that only the side covers need to be ordered separately.
- Frames are a roll-formed, robotically welded design made of 12 gauge steel with solid steel, fully welded corners
- External sides, covers and doors are 16 or 14 gauge steel
- Standard door bars increase strength and rigidity and allow for an extra mounting surface
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket provides a water-tight, dust-tight seal against moisture and contaminants
- Gasket and latching system together ensure a solid seal with low closure force
- Solid front doors equipped with a PROLINE latching system nd flush bezel handle
- Integral frame channels support the full weight of the subpanels
- Galvanized full subpanel
- Frames accommodate the 25-mm DIN standard and include rectangular holes for clip nuts and through holes for use with thread-forming screwsÔROLINE Overlapping Doors are available in 800,1000, 1200 and 1600 mm widths. They are denoted by an OD in the part number, i.e. PPOD18106
- A full selection of accessories is available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.