Use this 19-in. rack frame when a smaller, medium-duty swing-out frame is desired.
- This 19-in. Rack Frame is used when a smaller, medium-duty swing-out frame is desired. Light-weight rack equipment fits nicely into this 800-mm tall swing-out frame providing 90 degrees of rotation and increased accessibility.
- Side hinge brackets are u sed to mount the swing frame, allowing free access above and below the swing frame
- Used with any height enclosure and hinged on the right or left
- Maximum equipment load is 100 lb.
- Furnished with hinges, two quarter-turn latches and mounting hardware
- L 7035 textured gray finish
- Complies with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D rack mounting standards
- Swing-Out Rack Frame assemblies are supplied with mounting supports. Swing-Out Rack Frames can also be installed in right, left or both bays of 1200-mm wide frames using center uprights.
- Swing-out mounting supports mount to inside of frame at any vertical location.
- Mounting supports and swing-out frame can be located deeper into frame using grid system straps. Deeper mounting affects the degree of opening of swing-out frame.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.