QLINE D polycarbonate and ABS enclosures have contoured bodies with flush cover screws for an attractive, contemporary appearance. Tough as well as stylish, they are functional in corrosive environments and can withstand occasional submersion. The ABS series shares the same features and similar physical properties as the polycarbonate but is a more economical, non-UL rated alternative.
- Body is impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCD series and ABS for ABD series
- Opaque and clear covers are impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCD series and ABS for ABD series
- Polycarbonate material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Straight sie walls permit ganging of multiple enclosures
- Cross-point captivated cover screws are stainless steel
- Mounting holes molded directly adjacent to cover screws
- Cover screws protected by removable caps that are aesthetic and provide tamper resistance
- Moed internal pads for mounting optional panels, rails and other components
- Panel mounting feature on both body and cover
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures water-tight and dust-tight seal
- Screws provided for mounting optional panel
- Material is halon free
|Nema Rating||TYPE 4X|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.