QLINE E Enclosures house larger controls, provide additional size-range options and offer greater internal mounting flexibility than smaller QLINE products. Featuring contoured bodies with flush cover screws, they are functional in corrosive environmen ts and can withstand occasional submersion. The ABS series shares the same features and similar physical properties as the polycarbonate but is a more economical, non-UL rated alternative.
- Body is impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCE series and ABS for ABE series
- Opaque and clear covers are impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCE, opaque covers are ABS for ABE series
- Polycarbonate and ABS material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Cross-point flush cover screws are strong, durable polyamide
- Cover includes a molded-in wire lead hole
- Mounting tracks along body side walls for PC card installation
- Molded internal pads for mounting optional panels, rails and other components
- Sless foam-in-place gasket assures water-tight and dust-tight seal
- Material is halogen free
|Nema Rating||TYPE 4X|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.