The SRWF4U36 SmartRack 4U Low-Profile Vertical-Mount Server-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limi ted floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds.Because the low-profile cabinet moun ts vertically, it extends only eight inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 36 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches. In addition to 4U of rack space in the primary mounting area, it also includes a slid e-out 2U mounting bracket at the top of the enclosure for patch panels up to 2.5 inches deep.The top panel and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The cabinet is vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipmen t cool. The reversible front door can open left or right. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.The SRWF4U36 comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Equipment installation is easy with threaded mounting holes and hardwa re that support M6 or 12-24 mounting.
- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 4U of space
- Low-profile vertical-mount cabinet extends only 8 in. from the wall while housing equipment up to 36 in. deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches
- Also includes a slide-out 2U mounting bracket at the top of the enclosure for patch panels up to 2.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Top panel and reversible front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Front door latch also accommodates a user-pplied padlock for added security
- Vented cabinet keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Wall-mount holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Rails adjust easily - unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Threaded mounting holes support M6 or 12-24 mounting
- Rack spaces marked for easy reference
- Meets Paymt Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Filler Panel Rack Units||4U|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.