These indoor and outdoor low profile polycarbonate covers protect devices such as manual call points, emergency buttons and dual action pull stations etc., without restricting legitimate operation. The versatile cover offers excellent protection agains t physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out. The Low Profile Universal Stopper with optional sounder comes with a new LED light in the hood for an extra visual deterrent.
When used o n fire systems, Universal Stopper is intended for areas where the incidence of false fire alarms from manual call points is high or has proven to be a serious problem. Any disadvantage of the device is more than balanced when one considers the conseque nces of false fire alarms, especially if fire service personnel and equipment are responding to a false fire alarm when they are needed for a real fire somewhere else. Add to this the disruption to the facility when false alarms occur. If you have, or may have, a problem with false fire alarms or physical/weather damage to your fire alarm activation devices, the Universal Stopper could prove invaluable.
- These indoor and outdoor low profile polycarbonate covers can protect a variety of devices without restricting legitimate operation.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic com ponents).
- Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing evice.
- Can accommodate flush or surface mount applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 to 121C (-40 to 250F).
- Available with or without a 95 dB sounder, powered by a 3V CR123A battery. The sounder draws immediate attetion to the area.
- Sounder cartridge has an LED light for an extra visual deterrent.
- Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
- One breakseal is supplied with each model. Additional breakseals are available for added security.
- Available in a range of colos.
- Custom labelling available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.