These clear, tamperproo, tough polycarbonate tough covers oer an excellent way to help prevent vandalism and tampering to larger keypads, access controls, volume and lighting controls, and similar devices. Moulded o clear polycarbonate (extremely diicu lt to break), each protected unit can be clearly seen and quickly identiied. Covers increase the lie and reliability o units by protecting them rom accidental or intentional damage. Models available with strong piano style hinge, with the choice o open spacer or enclosed spacer, with or without a lock.
All the protectors come complete with installation ixings and are easily installed. or additional security the covers can be supplied with a lock.
- Tough, clear polycarbonate covers that help to extend the life and reliability of digital keyboards, access controls and security panels.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Protects keypads, access controls and double sockets from misuse.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush mounted applications.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware.
- Tyal working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F)
- Lock facilities are available.
- Certain models are available in a smoke finish polycarbonate.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.