The SUINT1500LCD2U SmartOnline 208/230V 1.5kVA 1.35kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It continuously r egulates AC output within 2% of the selected nominal output voltage with zero transfer time from online to battery mode.Operating with a high 93% line mode efficiency, the ENERGY STAR-certified SUINT1500LCD2U saves you money by meeting strict EPA guide lines. Featuring six C13 outlets (four switchable) and a C14 input, the SUINT1500LCD2U has an internal battery that provides 12.6 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load. Adding external battery packs, such as BP36V27-2US (sold sep arately), provides extended runtime.Managing the SUINT1500LCD2U is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load and battery levels. You can set power strategies to r eflect your protection priorities, whether it’s precise power quality for sensitive systems or the highest possible electrical efficiency.EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 936-joule surge suppression r ating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s free downloadable POWERALERT12 software, the SUINT1500LCD2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical voice, data, medical and industrial IT applications
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output oltage
- 6 C13 outlets
- C14 input
- 936-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load for 12.6 min. and full load for 4.5 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Expandable runwith optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V27-2US
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
- Interactive Front-Panel LCD
- Reports detailed status information, including load and battery levels
- Offers advanced configurationptions, including output voltage and power strategies
- 5 Power Strategies
- Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
- Max Efficiency favors economy operation with high 97% efficiency
- Max Quality favors oline, double-conversion mode, maintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
- Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency (50/60 Hz)
- 2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Cn control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Highly Customizable
- Selectable auto-restart from 0 to 60 sec. after AC power is restored
- Selectable minimum battery charge level before auto-restart
- Schedule system reboot ifSB signal from connected device is lost
- Set overload thresholds and low battery levels for alert and shutdown
- Remote on/off (toggle) support via DB9
- ENERGY STAR Certification
- 93% line mode efficiency saves money and energy and protects environment byeeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines
- Network Management Cards / USB & Serial ports
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- USB & Serial ports enale data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.