POINTSOURCE Wireless is a portable, battery-powered POE injector providing wireless network access to the IP camera it is powering, where and when you need it. The user simply connects directly to the camera using a standard Ethernet network cable and opens the app on their tablet or smartphone. Now with a removable, rechargeable battery module POINTSOURCE Wireless provides the user with enough power for a typical full day’s camera installation work, but if more power is required they can have a sec ond charged, spring-loaded module waiting nearby to quickly swap-over for any additional work (spare module and charger supplied separately). The POE output is both 802.3af and 802.3at compatible, giving the user up to 30W of power at their location. W hen working, the wireless LED moves from flashing to steady once the link is available on either of the simultaneously-provided 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequencies. The other LED ports show the POE power activation, the wired link speed (10/100), network activi ty and battery status indicator. With reliability being a key design feature of any Veracity product, the battery module has an expected useful life of about 3 years, or 200-300 charging cycles depending on the usage and environment. An additional bonu s feature is the USB Charging Point, ideal for the charging of your smartphone, iPad or tablet in the field, just when you might need it most. Using the Android or iOS apps, downloadable for free from the internet, live video can be viewed wirelessly o n your smartphone or tablet. To help you identify your camera quickly, POINTSOURCE Wireless features auto-discovery, including ONVIF, and to ensure camera security the default network SSID and password, plus the IP address, can be changed as required b y the user. All of these can be accessed via the web page.
The charger is now a 5V charger rather than the required 12V of the original POINTSOURCE, another improvement which reduces the energy requirement for the product.
available on either of thesimultaneously-provided 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequencies. The other LED ports show the POE power activation, the wired link speed (10/100), network activity and battery status indicator.
- Connections RJ45 Network and PoE Out, RJ45 Network Only, USB Charging Port 5 Volt Out
- Network 10 BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Power Over Ethernet 30 Watts Maximum Power Output
- 5 Volt Output
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.