VOIP-500 series outdoor-rated, ADA-compliant hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) Call Stations go beyond emergency communications with intelligible audio paging, silent monitoring and advanced self-diagnostic and reporting features.
Talkaphone’s VOIP-0 Series Phone has tested compatible with Cisco UCM 7.1 and UCM 8.6. The Cisco Compatible logo signifies that Talkaphone’s product has undergone interoperability testing by Talkaphone together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing cr iteria set by Cisco. Talkaphone is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Talkaphone’s product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Exceptional sound clarity during conversation (over 90dB, configurable) and paging (over 100dB, configurable)
- Unit can be paged remotely as part of Talkaphone’s Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (WEBS) or by placing a call into the unit
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and LAN infrastructure
- Additional Layer 2 switch Ethernet port to connect other devices (e.g. IP Video Cameras)
- Supports standard SIP protocol
- Configuration and firmware upgrades through Web GI
- Power over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af), 12V DC, 24V AC/DC
- Raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Vandal resistant marine grade stainless steel faceplate
- Three LED indicators for hearing impaired (call placed, call received, help on the wa
- Built-in auto-dialer can dial six numbers: if first number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials next number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with the unit
- Automatically inform the attendant of an emergency phone location via recoded message
- Auxiliary inputs and outputs to integrate with CCTV, LED Blue Lights, Scream Alert, Gates and other Access Points
- Self-diagnostic testing of built-in buttons, microphone and speaker on schedule and fault reporting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Australia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Australia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Australia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.